Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Truth

The truth it can be hurtful but the truth is never wrong and those who cannot accept the truth mentally cannot grow strong. The truth can also be ruins, pain. Life is not an acting class, it's neither a fairytale. I'm trying to get my anger out. It's not the matter you're now turn to 'someone' else but this is the matter of love. Because we are friend for about a years, thats why I care so much about you. I failed to be your good friend. I do admit that but again I think at this age you should be more matured. Boleh menilai mana kaca mana permata. I don't want our friendship to finish, I still want it to be true but you went the wrong path. We tried to bring you back and start all over from the scratch but you act like you know what you're doing and "I am right". Sorry but you're not!

When you read this, it might sound like I'm writing to my boyfriend but this person I'm writting to is a friend of mine. A good friend of mine to be exact. For as long as i have known you, you've always been my friend but please, do love yourself first before you start love others. WE LOVE YOU more than you know pretty. Sayang seribu kali sayang. You seems so blind to see that.

.................................................................................................


You have friend.
That friend you called your kin
Should turn his/her back on you and dare to call you 'foe'
Do you forgive all faults or curse that friend to hell?
That's friendship anyway,a complex word indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment