Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

I am not myself anymore.
I've changed!
Totally change.
This is not what I wanted to be.

Im trying to find 'myself' back.
What used to be “good days” are now filled with dismay.
Tomorrow comes, and then again, it goes
All I’ve ever wanted was something to live for
I don’t want to be this 'bad girl' anymore.
I've been busy concern about others feelings
I wish I could go back and redo everything
I've fought to become who I am and what I want to be
I've to remind my self that one day, I will be free.

I do feel that I am useless, sometimes
Yes it is.
I do what Im not suppose to do
Just because Im afraid that
Im gonna hurt the other side.
Regardless my own feelings.
And by doing this,
My thoughts only get more complicated and deepen.

I need to be free
So I can see all I can see
I don't want to be locked up
I think I had enuff with myself.
I can't bear anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment