Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fenomena

Im 'home'. Sebelum blk td, byk kali jgk ma tny, "are sure are u ok?" " x dmm ke? ". Im not 100% in a good condition but im pretty well right now. So mom, don't worry, your princess know how to take care herself. (^_^). Let's start with this 'lucky girl' story. hehe.. In my previous post I did mentioned I don't seat for my quiz but I got news that night said that, "quiz x jd, next week". Yipee! What a 'wise' and great decision i've made that day! At times, my insticnt never go wrong. People might said, 'eleh, nasib je tu'. Say whatever that you wanna say. Another 'lucky' story is Modul. Rasa cam nk nangis pun ada bila d'org bitau, ari sabtu ad modul. Aku da kt Shah Alam, nk otw blk umah. Cam membuang masa dan tenaga sbb esk pagi kena blk puncak semula. Whatever uitm. Is not us who are not alert with the current info or news but please don't do things last minute. Yana, yana..syik nk slhkn orang lain je. But again, I received another good news. Modul x jadi! I loveeeeeeeeee to hear that.
.....................................................................................................

Masih lagi orang suka bercerita ttg H1N1. Frankly speaking, I really hate this virus! It makes me paranoid and phobia! On saturday, I suddenly sick. I don't know what happen but I feel very weak. Ckp dgn ma nk g clinic check then she said, 'alah, dmm bese je tu..g mkn ubat'. Tapi paksa jgk dia bwk g clinic. 1001 rasa sblm nk spai clinic tu. Hmm...nasib baik doc ckp xde pape. Doctor tu sgt ensem ok?! Bilalah fenemena H1N1 ni nak berakhir. Tolonglah berhenti dari mereka/mencipta/membuat benda yang membunuh manusia!

No comments:

Post a Comment