Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beautiful Broken

There’s something in my heart which I’m going to tell. It’s about the feelings I have long kept well. It’s also about time to release my emotions.Your memories makes me feel empty, crazy and blue..how I wish we have the same point of view. *sigh*.. I still find hard to comprehend wut I felt towards you. Everything that you say seems to slip right away, everything that you do, makes my heart beat anew, the things I wish I could say, I can't spit out. I am worn out. I have no choice but accept the reality. Though it hurts, I have to face the truth. Someday, I know I will soon recover. From the heartaches I get, so don’t you bother. I will be over you, sooner or later. Time will come.

To love is to sacrifice.
....................................................................................

Then she says te amo
then she put her hand around me waist
I told her no,
She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go
My soul is crying, without asking why
I said te amo, wouldnt somebody tell me what she said
Dont it mean I love you
Think it means I love you
Dont it mean I love you
-Rihanna, Te Amo-

No comments:

Post a Comment