Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Day Has Come

My morning start at 11'0 clock. Wiwiwiwi! Since I got the news saying that my class today start at 230 pm, wut else can make me happy and friday we off, Im totally on a cloud nine!

Met Pju last nite. He kick me in the teeth when I saw him yesterday. Pju I saw last nite is the same person I met 3 yrs ago. hehe..but Pju, I always loveeeeeeeee you although u said that,
"Xde orang lain la yg call aku, msg aku kalo bkn kau" Yela Pju, nnt kalau da aku x call, x msg, jgn rindu sudahlah. Blueks!

Now I really feel like Im in 'heaven'. Di cafe a.k.a dewan makan adalah syurga lelaki. Hahahaha. Flirting mood is come back! Hahahahaha.. Baru lah ada semangat sikit nak belajar. Xdelah pandang kiri hutan, pandang kanan hutan. Ngeh..ngeh..

I see you when I see you
L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment