Monday, July 27, 2009

Missing

Read back old messages from my inbox. God! I missed the old you...The sweet, caring side of you.. I know you're not always going to be exactly the same person Sunday through Saturday, January through December ... and neither am I. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot undo a single act we performed. Nor can we erase a single word we've said - yesterday is gone! But there's certain things that make me sad. I don't like the way you treat me now, the way you act, the way you try to evade from me.You are visibly gone when I need you the most. My calls are unreturned, and my msgs are not being responded to.Nevertheless, I feel hurt and insulted by your behavior. I feel that you take advantage of my soft feelings for you!I want you to understand that all the caring and bonding between two people should be mutual and not for the convenience of one person at the cost of the other.

Loving you I don't know if i was smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment