Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Blues...

"Ana, bgn!..aku ni ada anak dara, x mcm ada ank ppuan"... I love your voice mom..

Im gonna missed that mom...I called it, "panggilan syurga". Cannot say NO! Arrgghh! Feel like sleep and sleep again..then my sista come..."ko jgn sampai, Tuhan tu tidurkan ko trs".. That's scary Angah!! You watch out! Everybody at home is sick! Who spread the virus huh?? Musim?? Mungkin...sekarang sebok cakap psl 'El Nino'...hmm.. What is all about huh? Ok..aku mmg la mls nk tgk berita, baca paper..Well I do actually but Ronaldo's story seems to attract me so much rather than other news..o_O..sometimes im just not interested to know about what is current issues happen in this world..feel like living in my own world. Haih...

I see you when I see you...
~daaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment