Sunday, January 17, 2010

Y to Z

Feelings are not something that can be kept hidden inside forever. Feeling must, sometimes be shown. Although all of this is true, none of them work with you. Why are your feelings aren't ever shared, just remember that someone has always cared. You shut me out whenever I'm near you. You pretend like you don't know who I am. I actually wish we could become strangers. Maybe at least then you might say something to me. What happened between us? Don't ever you think I don't care or don't want to be your friend anymore. That's not true. Nothing hurts me more than the way we are now. And it seems like nothing I can do about it. Even when I try to let you know how I feel but you keep say things that hurts me. I said enough... Put myself on silence doesn't mean I allow you to say whatever that you wanna say. Im 'speak' in silence.

I MISSED YOU. That is all I ever wanted to say. I miss the conversation. I miss the sarcatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment