Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Big Girls Don't Cry

I go against the rules that I made for myself...rules???Few things I couldn't listen to others. Yeah, I am stubborn. If i called people, i will called more than one time. Annoying? Sorry but this is me. I gave my friends point to hate me...hell yeah baby..hahaha..I said I don't wanna to text or call but then, I did. If you want to change yourself realize it takes time. Don’t be hard on yourself if you fall back to the old ways. We are all creatures of habit. It took a long time for you to be who you are today and you shouldn’t expect to change overnight.

I tend to be overprotective..sometimes. Maybe my care it's hard to understand and interpret by some people.

Bukan dengan semua orang aku mampu tunjuk kasih sayang aku. Especially family aku sendiri. Because my love towards them cannot be describe by any words. I might look I doesn't care but , only God knows how much I love them. Sama jugak dgn kawan. Ada beberapa orang yang aku jarang tunjuk aku care or sayang. Tapi ada yg dah terang lagi bersuluh aku mmg syg tp malangnya ada yg tak nampak. Kecewa? As if like they care. That's life babe.

~ Big girls don't cry but Im still crying~

No comments:

Post a Comment