Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Babes

Dear my babes, I wish I could be with both of you, coax and embrace you close to my heart...I know how much you need friends to listen to you guys and cheer you up sayang...I am sorry cause I can't be there. =( But do call me and you know I will always pick up your call. That is all I can do right now.

M,
Don't blamed 'them' for what they have said to you. Sometimes you don't realize things which they know what is the best for you. Accounting is not your field at all, then prove to them that they wrong. Only you can change their thoughts about this course. Listen and learn. I know it hurts you. Melawan takkan membantu apa-apa. I don't wanna interfere much with you and your family matters. Remember one thing pretty, jangan sesekali membelakangkan family kita. Whatever happen, family first.

F,
Seriously, you shocked me last night dear. You keep crying and make me feel scared. I thought something happen to you or your family. Stop crying. He don't deserved your tears. It is hard but you have to face it. Yeah, easily said than done but I missed your smile and laughter. Im so sad this things happened to you. Life sometimes, unpredictable. Always prepared yourself to be hurt and to lose someone that you love. But you are not stupid, you just fall and you cannot avoid. This is what we called it fate. Don't feel bad because you are not! Dealing with the pain and heart broken is never easy. Our past teaches us lessons that make us more aware. You decide to give him time, then just wait but don't hope anything. We love you syg. Be strong tho it's hard. Just call me if you need me.


~a smile cost nothing but gives much~

No comments:

Post a Comment