1. Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control.
2. Women especially love a bargain. The question of 'need' is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.
3. Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you 'just don't understand'.
4. Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.
5. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.
6. Women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are. That's why soap operas and Oprah Winfrey-type shows are so successful.
7. Women don't need sex as often as men do. This is because sex is more physical for men and more emotional for women. Just knowing that the man wants to have sex with them fulfills the emotional need.
8. Women can't refuse to answer a ringing phone, no matter what she's doing. Unless you are someone she not interested to talk to..=P
9. Women don't understand the appeal of sports. Men seek entertainment that allows them to escape reality. Women seek entertainment that reminds them of how horrible things could be.
10. If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.
11. Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, 'How do I look?'
12. PMS stands for Pre-menstrual syndrome. Hey, guys should know this.
13. Women will spend hours dressing up to go out, and then they'll go out and spend more time checking out other women. Men can never catch women checking out other men; women will always catch men checking out other women.
14. The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party. You don't hear men say, 'Oh-my-GOD, there's another man wearing a black tux, get me outta here!'
Thank you for reading this entry. Sharing is caring.